The Lounge > Wikkity!

RealSonicKings - 293,100 points on EHZ 2 in 1 run? What?

<< < (2/3) > >>

TheRealShadnic:
Last time I visited SG3DS leaderboards (in-game) you had only few times visible on leaderboard, e.g. iirc me and Groudon and were only ones so far to get all Special Stages with perfect times. Of course this is doable, but as you have many other huge time/boss and ring records (Classic Green Hill Rings, Diamond was once called out for not having a proof about it) with no video or stat on leaderboard, it'd be cool to see at least a picture-proof to these.

Ridiculiousishnessless:

--- Quote from: TheRealShadnic on March 24, 2016, 06:50:34 pm ---Last time I visited SG3DS leaderboards (in-game) you had only few times visible on leaderboard, e.g. iirc me and Groudon and were only ones so far to get all Special Stages with perfect times. Of course this is doable, but as you have many other huge time/boss and ring records (Classic Green Hill Rings, Diamond was once called out for not having a proof about it) with no video or stat on leaderboard, it'd be cool to see at least a picture-proof to these.

--- End quote ---

That awkward moment when...

You realize you're talking about the wrong game...
we're talking about sonic 1

flying fox:
I would like to see video proof of Oil Ocean 2 as Knuckles as I was sure at the time it was maxed because I worked hard at it and found some really hard combos.

RealSonicKings:
Lol so this might be quite weird posting this now when this sites competition is basically dead but i will explain that most of the problem was indeed faked records yes You heard me. I was not aware you could submit proof records by linking the videos into your runs comment at the time either. I will say this though I was able to create anouther account which suprisingly is not banned but all the records are legit. It scares me if anouther faker decides to create fake records on anouther account. I truely was stupid for submiting fasle stats. If you could unban this account from submissions that would be nice and I promise i wont submit false stats again you have my word. But about the other account I created I am aware more than one account was also against the rules will leave it up to you to figure out which one it is it should not be to hard. If for whatever reason you decide to unban this account from submissions and figure out the name of the other account It can go because I perfer this account tbh.

Gpro:
If you have to submit this, then you clearly don't know how getting unbanned works ( 'w') Lemme explain it real quick for you: Do your stuff on Cyberscore and become trusted enough there to get unbanned here
Dunno if they allow you to stay if you have video proof of all your videos, though. The reason your other account isn't banned, though, is due to the site being dead af. That basically screwed you over, though. Should've just stayed quiet

Just a very small reminder that anyone can promise anything with words. As truthful as you may be, the mods and admins have no reason to believe you, sorry to say

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version