Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Sonic the Fighters Rule Clarification

(1/2) > >>

Chawkk:
I just wanted to get some clarification on the rule "* Default settings must be used (best-of-three fights, 30 seconds per fight, 5 barriers)."

It says default settings must be used and in parentheses only mentions 3 of the game settings. I would assume this means that ALL default settings should be used. But, if I were to read the rule in a different way, I might think that there is nothing stopping me from using easy opponents instead of a normal enemy rank as well as allowing automatic mode (which might be better, haven't tested it though...).

SpanielWare:
That's a good question actually; it's been some time since I touched Fighters (or logged into TSC for that matter) and I'm no admin, but I'm fairly certain that as the rule states "Default settings must be used", ALL of the settings must be left on default, including the others that you mentioned -- it's only logical in terms of fair competition right? If this is the case then an admin should modify the rules so that the other settings are encompassed in the parentheses, and post for clarification.

Chawkk:
*crickets

SpinDashMaster:
^ Seriously, this gets old fast. If y'all need me to step back in and handle rulings, then I'll gladly do it. But we've got this and one other rules revisions thread that sort of need attention and aren't getting it. It shouldn't take weeks into months to get things done around here and one thing I've always done well was getting these types of things settled.

So, please, either react to these threads sooner or let me do it. I'll always have the free time in the mornings to handle this.

Parax:
I have no knowledge of Sonic the Fighters whatsoever. I haven't done anything about this because I'm waiting for the community to come to a consensus on what the rule should say, which it seems to me hasn't happened yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version