Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

? Boxes

<< < (5/6) > >>

Parax:
I'm just gonna voice my agreement with werster, as much as I hate ? boxes it would do more harm than good to get rid of them now.

werster:

--- Quote from: Luxray on January 03, 2012, 07:45:58 pm ---Advance 1: Rings and Scores are tracked for bosses, as they are in act 2.
Advance 2: Infinite Rings Under a time limit.
--- End quote ---

I'm refering to X-Zone and Moon Zone for Advance 1, and check your facts because Advance 2 bosses do not have infinite rings, I checked them myself (much like heroes)

Luxray:

--- Quote from: werster on January 03, 2012, 09:21:55 pm ---I'm refering to X-Zone and Moon Zone for Advance 1, and check your facts because Advance 2 bosses do not have infinite rings, I checked them myself (much like heroes)

--- End quote ---

Well yeah, X-Zone and Moon Zone could use their own charts. And i could've sworn the Adv2 Bosses had respawning rings, i guess i was mistaken then.

SonicandInuyasha:
I really hate ? boxes, but in Sonic Advance 3, They are still hard as hell to get a good amount of rings. I do use Time Attack mode because I'm to lazy to go though the level map. The ? Boxes are part of the rings boxes in the levels. So I don't think this should be banned, but thats just me.

DATBOI | War Anvil:

--- Quote from: werster on January 03, 2012, 07:32:56 pm ---Those Heroes charts have an average of like 70 people on them, putting their efforts into a freestyle chart would be ass. Especially considering chaotix rings have levels like seaside hill with that long ass infinite fly, just suddenly turning around and saying, welp too bad we don't like luck, is just compete and utter ass.

Another thing is that surely this is not a priority in fixing up the charts. Whatever happened to those future and past charts for Sonic CD? What happened to Nonaggression and Doomsday ring charts? And how about the classic Sky Chase getting a score chart, but not Scrap Brain 3, Wing Fortress, Lava Reef 2 Knux and Death Egg 2.

And why oh why for bosses, do we track rings but not scores for S3DB, scores but not rings for the Rushes, both rings and scores for Sonic 4 and Sonic 06, and then neither rings or score for Advance 1/2.

Instead of just bringing up more and more issues we should be actually going through every issue with the charts one by one and not stopping until something is actually done about it.

--- End quote ---

I agree completely with you, werster.  Nobody knows when the chart additions you mentioned are coming because logic battles are usually being waged on a daily basis in Rules Revisions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version