Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Got a question

<< < (2/2)

FuzZerd:
you only need to collect chaos and super emeralds and complete the game once, then you can use the s3k level select to change your character with out changing the number of emeralds you have.

Firstkirbyever:

--- Quote from: fuzzerd on August 18, 2010, 12:31:56 am ---you only need to collect chaos and super emeralds and complete the game once, then you can use the s3k level select to change your character with out changing the number of emeralds you have.

--- End quote ---

Not unless you're playing the XBLA version, which I highly doubt he is.

MonictheDemon:

--- Quote from: fuzzerd on August 18, 2010, 12:31:56 am ---you only need to collect chaos and super emeralds and complete the game once, then you can use the s3k level select to change your character with out changing the number of emeralds you have.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: TheUltraBlur on August 18, 2010, 12:31:56 am ---I REALLY don't feel like going through the game, for the 50th time in my life, collecting all those dang fourth chaos and super emeralds
--- End quote ---

^ This. Unless of course, I misread your post.

Luxray:
^Don't worry, fuzz is just taking the piss out of you because he can do it over and over again.

Unless you are actually playing on an old GeneDrive, you can simply import a savestate from anywhere on the net.
That or what Umbreon said.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version