The Lounge > Wikkity!

Predictions for 2015!!!

<< < (15/38) > >>

Werey:
*joins girlfriend club* Although that could be happening quite soon.
On a more serious note, I'd like to finally get back to nearing the top 20 and getting red in SA2 and RED in Sonic generations.

Werey:
When I get down to it I shall do it. You shall see >:D

flying fox:

--- Quote from: Werey on January 01, 2012, 11:49:01 pm ---When I get down to it I shall do it. You shall see >:D

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: HyperSonic7701 on January 01, 2012, 11:52:13 pm ---^ All I can say is, expect plenty of competition >:)

--- End quote ---

http://www.soniccenter.org/rankings/sonic_generations

You both fucking suck at this.

EDIT: flying fox did not write this >_>

flying fox:

--- Quote from: HyperSonic7701 on January 02, 2012, 08:14:06 pm ---^ Good job, Sherlock RPG. You do know 2012 just started, right? And the only thing I've *seriously* worked on to date is rings, IIRC. So no, I don't fucking suck. I just haven't taken most of SG seriously yet, but I will soon enough.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: flying fox on January 02, 2012, 03:34:05 pm ---You both fucking suck at this.

--- End quote ---

SB737:
thread nepocracy...

i just stumbled on this thread whilst being bored lol. Unfortunately TSC will end in a few weeks along with the end of the world, so ihavent got much to predict, but i do predict that, assuming the world doesnt end even though it will, that I'll be unbanned from tsc in like 3 years lol.  XD i also predict Sonic dimensions is not just a rumour and sega actually will bring it out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version