The Lounge > Wikkity!

Predictions for 2015!!!

<< < (5/38) > >>

francisco:

--- Quote from: Flying Fox on December 23, 2009, 05:11:03 am ---
--- Quote from: francisco on December 22, 2009, 01:38:19 pm ---Uh , oh ! I already went to top 5 of unleashed ! xD

--- End quote ---

Whoops! You better make a new one then :P

--- End quote ---

yes, I'm gonna try to get a record and get to the red zone. :D

DsSaster:
I will...get more records or something.

*goes back to sleep*

Shizzlee:
:O prediction thread?  I planned to take back 100% in SatBK next year but already did, and I still need to improve my records which I have been putting off for months.  I want to start competing in SatSR but I would have to buy the game again.  I want to rule all Day stages in Unleashed Wii again.  I'm so close to getting Spagonia, so close ._.  I want to have the most videos submitted to the site.  And finally, I need to go in the chatroom since I always wanted to go in it but never did XD   

Ring Rush:
Goals:
1. Actually start going back to TSC. My Baten Kaitos run should be done within the next few months, so back to TSC for me.
2. Sub 10 in SatSR....I'm two points away, but those two points refuse to budge. I'd say 0p, but that just isn't feasible with some of the times I'd have to beat *cough Erazor Djinn Alf Layla NP2*
3. SSR or SBK speedrun for SDA...I'm no good at SBK right now, but it seems like a much easier game to run for single segment.
4. All SBK chain records...I want to say I have all chain records on the site :D
5. Retake SRA score leadership, maybe ring leadership...scores should be easy, rings probably won't be.
6. Improve times in random other divisions - SA2B, SADX, SUWii, SBK; all of these could get some improvement.
7. Do something involving rings, not sure what.

Luxray:

--- Quote from: Ring Rush on December 24, 2009, 12:30:40 am ---Goals:
5. Retake SRA score leadership, maybe ring leadership...scores should be easy, rings probably won't be.

--- End quote ---

Oh no you won't. Those are both -MY- leaderships.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version