The Lounge > Wikkity!

Predictions for 2015!!!

<< < (32/38) > >>

Diamond:
Dayum, it's been a year? Let's go.

I will finally get the Sonic Colors DS scores and times leaderships, along with 95%, and the Bosses leadership in Sonic Rush Adventure.
Sonicspeedrunner will become the champion of Heroes.
Don will revive and start playing colors again.
Gerbil will finally give Josh/thekid a 0p score leadership in SUDLC.
FF will build up the motivation to get the S&BK champ back and will do so.
Somebody will start playing Sonic Rivals and Sonic Rivals 2 for once.
I will get red in Sonic Pocket Adventure, and then will challenge SB for the champ but lose.
I might actually get a decent time on a TA that matters in SCWii. (Or maybe a few)
I will stop caring so much about competition.

SqwareEcks:
I've only fulfilled one of my predictions for this year so far (submitting Shadow stats), but I still have the intention of fulfilling at least one more by filling out my Heroes chart. Even though I will probably be green.

{Edit: Got another one fulfilled, I got the max rings on Final Chase M5. ("BARELY MADE IT.")}

I only want to make three more predictions for next year: I will finally buy a PS3 and possibly start running 06, Generations and Unleashed depending on whether I like them; I will finally bite the bullet and raise a damn Chao so I can get Green Hill stats for SA2B after playing the game for 5+ years and never so much as hatching one (or playing the kart minigame for that matter); and that I will bite the bullet again, make sure I'm on an empty stomach and then finish the other characters' stories besides Sonic in SADX, just so I can say I've finished the game.

RigidatoMS:
None of my predictions for 2014 were right...
My new list, then:
-Get back and keep with Seaside Hill and Bullet Station
-Make Sonic Heroes load without slowdown during my own live stream
-Finally do live streams
-Play SADX again
-HyperSonic will get really closer to DSS in sitewide ranking if he works 24 hours per day for it

The Kid .130.:
For 2015 i hope to become double champion for Ps3/360 unleashed ('w')
Nah my true goal is hitting 0p in the dlc category as it's more likely i'll achieve that then 0p on non dlc

CriticalCyd:
Let's see, for me personally I will:
- Fill out the entire Times table for Sonic Unleashed (360/PS3)
- Get my first Times record in Sonic Colours (Wii)
- Get the Times leadership back in Heroes without adding more PC stats
- Continue to dislike RAs, but do them at random anyway thus baiting Diamond into thinking I care about RAs :^)

As for others:
- Josh aka The Kid will quit Unleashed at least 4 times
- Diamond will NOT stop caring about competition
- Sonicspeedruner and DsS will play a game of fistycuffs over the Heroes champ
- Otonyshi will be the only one to care about Free Riders
- CrypticJacknife will finally improve his Egg Shuttle time in Colours

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version