The Lounge > Wikkity!

Predictions for 2015!!!

<< < (4/38) > >>

maggot:

--- Quote from: P.P.A. on December 19, 2009, 11:38:53 am ---Also I will actually start playing Sonic R, CD, and Chaos again.

--- End quote ---

oh I want to see DAT!

oldskoolgamer101:
General stuff:

- AD to go through more than 11 boxes of tissues and two jumbo tubs of ointment during the Winter Olympics

- Andy Richter will leave The Tonight Show

- RPG will reference penises 20 or more times in the chat room, and sometimes we'll laugh.

- The Crows will finish 3rd on the ladder and at least contest a preliminary final. Taylor Walker to kick 60+ goals for the season.

- England to get knocked out at the group stage of the 2010 WC

- mike89 and Flying Fox to finally tie the knot; mike's early morning jogs around campus to impress women will cease. In an expression of glee, FF will go on a delirious napkin raid across the Clapham district.

- Horror movie remakes will continue. Child's Play, Poltergeist and Jaws all to get the treatment.

- flyby will send us all cake and other nice food in the mail.

- Sega will bring back Streets of Rage.

- Asians will continue to be infatuated with Michael Bublé. "I haven't met you yet" will replace "Hello, I don't speak the English" as the lone English phrase known to Vietnamese adolescents.

EngiNerd:
Andy wins.  Jeez, douglas, you gotta pick your game up!

francisco:
Uh , oh ! I already went to top 5 of unleashed ! xD

flying fox:

--- Quote from: francisco on December 22, 2009, 01:38:19 pm ---Uh , oh ! I already went to top 5 of unleashed ! xD

--- End quote ---

Whoops! You better make a new one then :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version