The Lounge > Wikkity!

Predictions for 2015!!!

<< < (29/38) > >>

Etch:
Find more strats for Brainstorm to try, lol.

SB737:

--- Quote from: SonicBoom737 on November 19, 2012, 04:32:28 pm ---thread nepocracy...

i just stumbled on this thread whilst being bored lol. Unfortunately TSC will end in a few weeks along with the end of the world, so ihavent got much to predict, but i do predict that, assuming the world doesnt end even though it will, that I'll be unbanned from tsc in like 3 years lol.  XD i also predict Sonic dimensions is not just a rumour and sega actually will bring it out.

--- End quote ---

Heh I was sucha noobish noob then (not much has changed...)
OK so I was wrong about the apocalypse actually happening (what a surprise!), however I was right about getting unbanned in like 3 years, I just did 2 years early (although secretly I thought, and hoped it would be sooner than 3 years, and it was!). And Sonic dimensions was just a hoax after all.

So I was mentioned a few times about the fact that I'll get into the top 10 sitewide, I reckon i can do that before 2013 is up, might take a couple months longer though.

I'll lay this out in a similar way to Hyper as that seems like a pretty organized way to do it.

Personal (In some ways these are targets as well as predictions):
- Top 5 sitewide (no I'm not crazy), although it's been played down that I can make it crazier things have happened to me on TSC
- Overtake Hyper sitewide, for some reason I feel satisified knwoing I'm ahead of such a good all round played, who's imo of a similar level to me, just that we both excel in different games.
- I will get the Sonic 3 championship
- I will attempt to get the Colours championship, and perhaps for a period have it, however DsS will come back and get it, mainly by filling in ring attacks and improving scores.
-  Someone will take the Lost World 3DS championship from me (I suspect Zip will be the challenger), however I will still strive to keep it above 80%
- I'll compete in a Sonic car racing game, either ASRT, SASAR, or Sonic Drift 1/2
- I'll reach 600 records
- I'll get Sonic 1-13 to 80% and Sonic 3D Blast to 80%
- In addition to all games previously mentioned (bar the racing games), I'll get two more games to red overall.
- I'll get back to race nights

Others:
- Don won't get Colours to red before 2014 is up.
- Infersaime will manage to break into the top 50 sitewide
- Colours will get 100 competitors
- HyperSonic will get 500 sitewide points, and maybe squeeze into the top 5 (if I'm not already there:P)
- Flyingfox will finally decide to ring attack Sky High 1 (S2GG) and will take the championship, thus making it back to the top 10
- SDM will return to competition a little
- Someone will be unbanned

I may add some more int time, when they come to mind, but yeah, I'm pretty ambitious :P (I'm probably horribly wonrg on most of them preditions :V)

DATBOI | War Anvil:
After staying back and submitting stats here and there, here I am again.

Personal

* I'll get back into Generations HD and Unleashed HD.
* I'd explore more stat possibilities for the Genesis Sonics.
* Maybe I'll try my hand at Lost World Wii U, should I get it.Others
* Parax will keep all other competitors within the confines of death's cold embrace.
* Sonic CD competitors may move on altogether to CD11.  Same for Sonic 1 and the 2013 version.I'll think about more as December goes on.

TimpZ:
I predict myself going for a 0-point championship in Sonic 2, only to get lazy and just get it in times.

Then I'm gonna work a lot more on SCD, S1 and S3K but not really accomplish much other than a few good IL's.

Finally I'm gonna get tired of all this crap and move to a cave in the woods and play Sonic Blast races against wooden critters and loose.

Smaug:
First, I predict that I will finish at least two-thirds of the TSC race nights I attend.
Second, I predict Hyper will sub-1:10 in Unleashed.
Finally, I predict I will top TimpZ's Sonic Blast WR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version