The Lounge > Wikkity!

Predictions for 2015!!!

<< < (28/38) > >>

SqwareEcks:
my predictions:

- I will get my lazy ass over to the TV and finish writing down all my Heroes stats to complete my submissions for it
- I will finally screw up the nerve to try the backtrack to tie SM's Final Chase M5 ring record
- I will actually submit some Shadow stats
- I will pick up some games for that Wii I've owned for over a year but own no games for, and get some stats for some newer games
- I will get the Final Chase M1 time record LOL FUCK NO
- Let me try that again: I will get a checkless sub-2:20 Final Chase M1 on video and then pretend to ragequit Sonic Adventure 2 forever
- I will get a sub-3:50 Cosmic Wall M1
- I will finally pull off the Crazy Gadget stage break in its entirety, but will end up with a slower time than my normal-route time due to continued trouble in getting Sonic to land on the damn ledge and pretend to ragequit Sonic Adventure 2 forever again
- I will put up a video of a non-Sonic game on my Youtube channel (probably not a speedrun)

Gpro:
My own predictions:
I will stay bad at all Sonic games on Wii
I will play Sonic R because can

Others
Don will either get red in Colors or get the Championship
InferSaime will do something in Sonic '06 that no one expects
FocusSight will get a real face (hue)

Yeah... I got nothing else at this point. I WANTED to make a few jokes, but I feel they're either very retarded (considering my sense of humor...) or just plain dull

Corrupt Lord Entro:
1. I will be more active with Streaming / Speedrunning.
2. I will join in more Races / Try not to forfeit as much due to IRL stuff.
3. I will continue to bump Mastakirby off the Courses / bully him.
4. I will make sure Flyingfox knows she is a Bad Driver (Kappa)
5. I will hope to possibly get partnered before 2015 (fat chance, but will still try.)

Kheartz:
My only prediction:

Kheartz will surprise people.

Zip:
ok guys! I ordered my Sonic lost world for 3ds today. You know what that means ;)

(yes I'll probably have to wait for another week because slow mail *sobs* )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version