Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

About Sonic Unleashed PS3/360 night scores...

<< < (11/13) > >>

FuzZerd:
actually with 10k per enemy and 1 enemy every 5 seconds the most you can get is 1,200,000 when the score maxes at 9,999,990. even with one enemy a second that would only be 6,000,000.

EngiNerd:
I think you're close, Aitamen, but not quite.  All except for Advance 2 and Rush (neither of which have I played), the disallowment actually also concerns how difficult it is to do the trick.  Marble 2 and Hill Top require the player to backtrack and do again, and at least in Hill Top's case (haven't tried Marble) it's actually a bit of a tossup - could you do better by just getting a time bonus?  Launch Base, on the other hand, you sit in one spot and spindash for about 8 minutes or whatever.  That destroys any element of competition.  Jury's also out on the Lava Reef case, because I wasn't aware of it until recently, and haven't investigated it myself.

flying fox:
Well if the guys won't revert their stats, then maybe I should revert my Windmill Isle Night 1 score back (even though it isn't the record anymore). I tried to do what Dss did but obviously I'm not as good as him :(

Parax:
wi1n isn't as big a deal, as that stage doesn't have infinite score... ce1n does and leaving up scores that should be impossible up for so long doesn't reflect well on us.

Groudon:
I removed my 9999999, but DsS wont just yet.

Until a decision is reached on the night levels without Big Mothers or Cure Masters (official name), I think the least that could be done is removal of all the levels with either (or both) of those enemies in them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version