Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

About Sonic Unleashed PS3/360 night scores...

(1/13) > >>

DsSaster:
I believe that all night scores for Sonic Unleashed PS3/360 should be removed from the charts, if not that at least any stage which has a "Big Mother" or a "Healing Wizard" in the level.  This is because with combo bonuses, one can obtain infinitely many points.  I have made a video showing an example of how combo bonuses can be used to get an ass load of points, and the process can be repeated again by dropping your combo once it reaches the max (9999). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elK7onwe2hE 

With that said, let the discussion begin!

*pull up a chair*

SonicAD:
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GerbilSoft:

--- Quote from: SonicAD on June 12, 2009, 01:49:11 pm ---IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- End quote ---
WHAT NINE THOUSAND?

Groudon:
On a more serious note...

All of these levels have either Big Mothers or Healing Wizards in them, and thus will require nuking of their score charts:

Savannah Citadel 2
Cool Edge 1
Dragon Road 1
Dragon Road 2
Rooftop Run 1
Arid Sands 1
Jungle Joyride 1
Jungle Joyride 2
Eggmanland and a whole mess of other shit

DLC:
Dragon Road 1-2
Dragon Road 3
Rooftop Run 2
Cool Edge 2
Cool Edge 3
Savannah Citadel 3
Windmill Isle 1-2
Windmill Isle 1-3
Arid Sands 2

Cutiefox:
This could be a convenience. >:/ Removing them would be good, I think, but only for the stages above.
But then if someone has a low strength level, they could get more hits in a combo...would that be a problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version