Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Reviving this forum as I review some things based on recent events

<< < (4/7) > >>

Stefan:
Why do you need an explanation why the level is freestyle in SADX? I'm just curious why you'd need that. About SA2:B, digging up rings as rouge/knuckles does not increase your score, so it's not an issue.

Parax:

--- Quote from: Spinballwizard on May 01, 2009, 11:37:27 pm ---...which invalidates a score run anyways, because there has been a death. That was my point in the clarification.
--- End quote ---

That rule isn't really enforced anyway. I know pretty much every score max in SRA involves spamming tricks then dying to play the level with the full trick bonus, and IIRC people have mentioned dying in Shadow to empty one of the gauges.

Groudon:

--- Quote from: Paraxade on May 02, 2009, 11:15:50 am ---IIRC people have mentioned dying in Shadow to empty one of the gauges.

--- End quote ---

It's not so much to empty the gauges as it is to reset all scores (example:  resetting a Hero score that would otherwise harm your final score when doing a Dark mission).

Aitamen:

--- Quote from: Paraxade on May 02, 2009, 11:15:50 am ---...every score max in SRA involves spamming tricks then dying to play the level with the full trick bonus...

--- End quote ---

There is no score tallied in the run, only bonuses... this was brought up at the time and then dismissed, unless I'm mistaken about said chatroom shenanigans

Taillow:

--- Quote from: Aitamen on May 03, 2009, 03:14:27 am ---
--- Quote from: Paraxade on May 02, 2009, 11:15:50 am ---...every score max in SRA involves spamming tricks then dying to play the level with the full trick bonus...

--- End quote ---

There is no score tallied in the run, only bonuses... this was brought up at the time and then dismissed, unless I'm mistaken about said chatroom shenanigans

--- End quote ---
It's a trick bonus.  As in get your trick bonus maxed before restarting and keeping the max trick bonus.  As in the bonus you get after you complete the level.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version