Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Reviving this forum as I review some things based on recent events

<< < (3/7) > >>

Aitamen:
For General (or perhaps Chaotix Specific), it should be mentioned that you cannot submit a stat on a level where you didn't meet the "completion" pre-req.  You can get to the goal-post in Chaotix a HELL of a lot faster if you don't hit the switch to "clear" the level.

This needs to be appended, I believe.  (I've had times thrown out for it, but it's still not in the rules, afaict)

Spinballwizard:

--- Quote from: fuzzerd on May 01, 2009, 05:30:49 pm ---iirc when knuckles dies he gets back the rings he had when he hit the last checkpoint AND all the rings respawn.

--- End quote ---
...which invalidates a score run anyways, because there has been a death. That was my point in the clarification.

And as for MH1/2 vs. LR1, I only suggest adding MH to it because you're still getting the points for doing the same thing over again. Still involves minor scalping.

I wasn't even going to bring up the Advance 2 trick spamming method that I came up with, either.

werster:
This also happens on Hill Top, with the rocks respawning. :(

FuzZerd:
actually since the bonus is at the end of the level you could still count the extra rings towards your score since technically you'd be getting the points in a single life <_<

Taillow:
Actually, Advance 3 isn't plausible for boss improvement anyhow since I think you can manipulate yourself well enough on every boss as it's defeated, and he has a long enough vulnerability time most every time to only have one person need to hit.

...put the rule anyhow.  If only because the after-defeat positioning can be manipulated well enough in a few places.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version