Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

S&K: Lava Reef 1 - Respawning Badniks

<< < (3/8) > >>

Strong Bad:
If it were difficult and not simply tedious, I wouldn't mind it. But it doesn't sound to be very difficult <__<

Aitamen:

--- Quote from: Strong Bad on March 08, 2010, 09:36:17 pm ---If it were difficult and not simply tedious, I wouldn't mind it. But it doesn't sound to be very difficult <__<

--- End quote ---

is :08 difficult?  how about the magic 67 in SC?  What about :13-:14 GH2?

Or hell, what about waiting for the perfect first dig that nets a mag-shield in a hunting level, for m2's for SA2(B)?  I'm sure THAT'S real skill intensive! YEAH!

Just because half of something is boring or tedious doesn't mean it's removed from the chart.  If it has value in a competitive sense, it deserves to be here, in my mind.  I do not speak for everyone, I'm aware, but we are a competitive site, after all.

Luxray:
If this time limited scalping isn't allowed, then Marble 2 has to be looked at for the respawining breakaway blocks.

I'm for removing it.

Aitamen:
The levels that I know of that are effected are:
S1
M2 (Blocks)

S2
HT (rocks)

S3&K
MH: gophers
LB: alarm bird things
LR: respawning roll combo

everything in SAdva2

Strong Bad:

--- Quote from: Aitamen on March 08, 2010, 10:12:27 pm ---is :08 difficult?  how about the magic 67 in SC?  What about :13-:14 GH2?

Or hell, what about waiting for the perfect first dig that nets a mag-shield in a hunting level, for m2's for SA2(B)?  I'm sure THAT'S real skill intensive! YEAH!

Just because half of something is boring or tedious doesn't mean it's removed from the chart.  If it has value in a competitive sense, it deserves to be here, in my mind.  I do not speak for everyone, I'm aware, but we are a competitive site, after all.

--- End quote ---
yo dawg, Thorn wanted us to express our feelings on the subject. I'm seriously doubting that you're going to convince me otherwise, but you can continue if you wish.
Yes, HP-K 0:08 does take skill. That's why some people have it and some don't. Same with GH2. I don't really care for the Sky Chase Rings ranking, it seems pretty arbitrary to me. I don't care about SA2(B) or 3D Sonic in general, so whatever about that one. XD

So I suppose that it would indeed take skill to speed to the roll combo area, roll combo for as long as possible, and then finish quickly. So whatever. My opinion still stays as it was previously.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version