Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

S3K glitch question

<< < (3/3)

Manic593:
i know this forums old but u can skip Act 1 boss in angel island if u know the debug glitch and head through where knux breaks the rocks but dont untransform or go up when the screen budges up stay down and head towards Act 2 boss and when beaten it will say ¿Sonic Has Cleared Act 1¿ and then youll fall after knux presses tha switch

Luxray:

--- Quote from: Manic593 on December 01, 2011, 11:05:19 pm ---i know this forums old but u can skip Act 1 boss in angel island if u know the debug glitch and head through where knux breaks the rocks but dont untransform or go up when the screen budges up stay down and head towards Act 2 boss and when beaten it will say ¿Sonic Has Cleared Act 1¿ and then youll fall after knux presses tha switch

--- End quote ---

1) Debug isn't allowed here/ignored here, so don't ever bring it up
2) Stop being an idiot and posting in these old, dead threads. You should know not to do such a thing.

Manic593:
i know debug modes not allowed im just saying use it outside of speedruns and any records

Luxray:

--- Quote from: Manic593 on December 01, 2011, 11:10:38 pm ---i know debug modes not allowed im just saying use it outside of speedruns and any records

--- End quote ---

Your comment also had nothing to do with the first post, or any of the other ones. Try reading through a topic before you actually post in one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version