Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Playing as Sonic and Tails in 2D games [Resolved]

<< < (4/4)

Antronach:
I voted no cause having help could affect the gameplay a little bit, but a little could make or break a record.

And for S3&K; Sandopolis Zone Act 2 (with the sand rising), Hidden Palace (With the hidden monitors before the teleport), Sky Sanctuary (with skipping the mini-bosses) and Death Egg Act 1 (with the access to the shortcut that leads to a bottomless pit) can all be affected (and I'm sure in other places too, but I'm too lazy to boot up the ROM :P)

SonicAD:

--- Quote from: Chao_Fan on July 12, 2008, 12:23:08 pm ---I voted no cause having help could affect the gameplay a little bit, but a little could make or break a record.

And for S3&K; Sandopolis Zone Act 2 (with the sand rising), Hidden Palace (With the hidden monitors before the teleport), Sky Sanctuary (with skipping the mini-bosses) and Death Egg Act 1 (with the access to the shortcut that leads to a bottomless pit) can all be affected (and I'm sure in other places too, but I'm too lazy to boot up the ROM :P)

--- End quote ---

These would all require a second player to control Tails, which remains illegal under the new rule.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version