Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Playing as Sonic and Tails in 2D games [Resolved]

(1/4) > >>

Zeupar:
Some time ago Mike said the rule that forbids playing as Sonic and Tails in Sonic charts could change in the future. This issue applies to at least two games (Sonic 2 for Genesis and Sonic Advance for Game Boy Advance), so we should debate it.

I think manipulating Tails is fair, so I voted yes.

Until this issue is resolved, ignore the rule related to this that I suggested for Sonic Advance because I suggested it just to be coherent with the rule for Sonic 2 for Genesis.

-----

RULING (by Rules Committee): The Sonic+Tails combo may be used on Sonic charts, but Tails may never come under direct player control. (In other words, don't touch controller 2!)

EngiNerd:
I say whatever.  I honestly couldn't care less.  But, wouldn't S3/K be affected too?

--- Quote from: Zeupar on May 16, 2008, 05:57:00 am ---manipulating Tails
--- End quote ---
  O.o

Bilan:

--- Quote from: Minus the Antiporcupine on May 16, 2008, 08:01:23 am ---I say whatever.  I honestly couldn't care less.  But, wouldn't S3/K be affected too?

--- End quote ---

If you state that Tails' must be controlled by the AI, then I dont think much would change

douglas:
Err it would, see the nuts and bolts in Metropolis for instance.

I am of the opinion that for games in which it is default it should be allowed, otherwise not.  This is of course overcomplicated and annoying, so I also sympathise with either total ban or total allowance.
* douglas isn't helpful at all

Bilan:
I meant specifically for S3K, I know it'd affect the Metro bolts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version