Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Repeating town missions in Sonic Next-gen (Free Roam)

(1/5) > >>

Groudon:
I was just made aware via YouTube that it is possible to repeat town missions and get infinite ring and score totals.  I'm still doing some testing, but you need to get into "free roam" before and after finishing a town mission and... well, the vid explains the rest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFBB_9d2NHA

I think a rule should be added to make sure brokenness doesn't occur on the charts.

edit: I found out that this does not work on all missions, most notably Shadow's town missions you do in the city.  However, it's still broken.
edit2: It turns out DsS was aware of this back when the video was uploaded, but he did nothing about it.
edit3: Now about freeroam in general.

magnum12:
I vote "Aye" to banning this glitch. The real question here is how much this exploit has infested competition.

Groudon:
I don't think Paraxade or PsyBorg knew about this, plus DsS knew about it but didn't bother with it (he said he saw it as "just another glitch").  Not sure about blueblazer_8 or Kirby54 (probably not, but can't be too sure).

blueblazer_8:
I never knew about this glitch and also want to ban this glitch because of its huge cheapness and its effect on the charts.

White Acropolis infinite stats were banned, so this should probably be banned as well.

Parax:
I knew about the free roam bit, but not the infinite score/rings. Wasn't used for any of my stats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version