don't click here

Sonic The Hedgehog 1 Sega Master System Speedrun

Print

Author Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog 1 Sega Master System Speedrun  (Read 4013 times)

Sonic The Hedgehog 1 Sega Master System Speedrun
« on: April 04, 2008, 10:13:19 pm »
Hey guys, I noticed you did alot of runs on various sonic games but there aren't relal ymany of the SMS Sonic1! You do them on the gamegear version which has quite alot of differences. Anyways, I decided to run Sonic 1 on the SMS myself as a singe segment run and was wondering if you guys would like to have a look at my first attempt? I already know a few improvements to this as I did do a few things wrong and because of some time demands to meet I didn't try a few tricks. Anyways let me know what you think! Many thanks in advance, Ritchstorm.

<edit>IT was played on my PAL Sega Master System 1 and recorded using VCR as I am a member of SDA and you aren't allowed to use emulators there! </edit>
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QmFKSEsHl4Y

Offline P.P.A.

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 1 Sega Master System Speedrun
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2008, 03:16:00 pm »
Hey, pretty cool. I also have the MS cart lying around somewhere, unfortunately I have no clue where it is. >_>
THESE IMAGES CONFISCATED FOR EVIDENCE

My YouTube profile. Lots of Sonic speedruns~

Offline Crowbar

Re: Sonic The Hedgehog 1 Sega Master System Speedrun
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 03:46:24 pm »
Nice, I imagine you could possibly save some waiting time on Sky Base 1 with a bit of creative damage-taking, though.

Also wow that's slow compared to the GG version. :O Especially Sky Base 2 music.

Print

Hits: 54 | Hits This Month: 2 | DB Calls: 8 | Mem Usage: 1.04 MB | Time: 0.08s | Printable

The Sonic Center v3.9
Copyright 2003-2011 by The Sonic Center Team.