Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Scores and the Secret Rings?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Ring Rush:
Just a reminder for when Gerbil gets time (since this isn't as urgent as half the division being deleted), but LR5 needs to be deleted in scores.

Edit: Okay, Gerbil deleted it. Thanks :O

Ring Rush:
Okay, I just broke both Pirate Storm 6 and 8; they have respawning pearls and rings respectively that are triggered by moving back a certain distance. If you are curious, I have demonstration videos of both, but right now they aren't uploaded onto my computer.

I can see more levels being broken by this method or other respawn methods. Thats why I propose that everytime someone breaks a level, they post it here, and at the end of every month Gerbil does the cleanup work. That way we won't have to bug him every day and he can live in peace until its his time of month X)

Aitamen:
Isn't there a time limit in this game?

If so, then they should not be removed, as it's still based on finding the fastest point-gaining point, sprinting to it, and then finishing the level with as little time left as possible...  this is what makes records...

the exception to this is when the score can max (LB, for example, I believe can be maxed, as well as one of the botnik levels in SA2)...

the only other solution I can find is to impose an artificial time limit, like we did with S3&K.. (albeit there IS a time limit, but we don't want that 100k bonus in there, humping our charts...)

with standing precedent of artificial time-limit to protect scores, as well as HT-scores standing, I think that an artificial time limit (if there isn't a time limit in place already), would be ideal

Selphos:
You revived a half-year-old topic to propose that? There is no time limit.

EngiNerd:
To be honest, I for one don't mind ... if it wasn't for school, I would have kept this topic ALIVE for half a year.
Aitamen: There are time limits on some stages, but not many.  To the best of my knowledge, the only artificial time limits imposed are in SA2, right?  (too lazy to look it up)  The S3K one doesn't count - it's not a time limit so much as a cap on stupidity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version