Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Tails' help on some games - Sonic 3, Sonic Adventure

(1/2) > >>

Jawzunx:
I mean by destroying enemies so you can ring attack more easily (SA) or taking you to very high places where some rings are hidden (Sonic 3).
Because I helped my sister destroying the enemies in her path to RA Emerald Coast, and I'd like to know if it's allowed.

Waxwings:
I don't think it's allowed, as you're supposed to use Sonic alone whenever possible.

Thorn:
^Waxwings is 100% correct; the challenges are meant to be one-player. You have to consider that having assistance could completely shatter the Knuckles Chaotix rankings. It also allows one to trigger a huge shortcut in Sonic 2's Chemical Plant 2, to ride nuts up the screws in Sonic 2's Metropolis at double speed, and to fly around in Sonic 3 & Knuckles to routes Sonic shouldn't take. Therefore it's banned from the competition.

SuperSonic94:
Yeah, Tails really help.., See the stages of Tails in SADX, you can do excellent times!, and in Red Mountain with Sonic, I can got one ring I cant got with Sonic, soo, its allowed for me!!

Thorn:
^That's just one more reason you're banned, you dumb fuck. There's set rules to make competition universally fair, and that's not one of them. Look to the left, under Rankings, for the link to the Competition Rules, for a general synopsis. Anything else questionable can be directed at a high-ranking player of each game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version