Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Sonic Adventure 2 (B) - adding Mission 4 Rings and/or Scores

<< < (4/4)

KnucklesSonic8:
I'm not even going to touch that subject... and for the record, who said anything about demanding? You're blowing this out of porportion.

Forget I ever brought Riders and Shuffle into the picture (I wasn't the only one who wanted them otherwise, Rolken wouldn't have even given them a second look; re: Riders, at the VERY LEAST, Missions should go in - competition potential is the greatest in that area and to many, it's probably the only thing that was suggested that does indeed have prolonged worth in adding). All suggested Heroes divisions should be added if this is going up - specifically, I'm talking about Special Stage scores. I'm really surprised it's still not up yet.

And I was referring to Rolken as to who's "ignoring" it, not you. Talk about jumping to conclusions...

And yes, you're right, we haven't suggested Chaotix Extra rings before. I was thinking about Chaotix Extra scores (which also have yet to be added as well, come to think of it).

Maybe this topic should be renamed as more than SA2B divisions are being discussed here...

But anyway, to "summarize": my mistake on the "consensus" thing as I mistook rings for scores (which WAS previously discussed, but rings wasn't brought to the table, as was said); missions from Riders are worth adding - forget the battle times I suggested although survival race has potential still; the next person that tells me something about Shuffle or my Competition Suggestions topic will cause me to go ballistic (more so than usual anyway XD).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version