Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Sonic the Fighters: Settings to be used

<< < (3/6) > >>

Thorn:
Er, ks8, for the Hangar, Groudon and I did the math and corrected our times.  Otherwise, they don't add up corectly for the Total.  And AFAIK, if you earn Super Sonic, your Death Egg's Eye and Hangar times still count.

KnucklesSonic8:
Omg. Championship! :o I won't have it for long though, I'm sure. With competition really starting, I'm gonna head on over back to Gems and replay all div's I need stats for and improve horrible ones.

Thorn, care to help me with my Hangar times, then?

Bilan:
yay rom works now.

Groudon:
You know how TSC doesn't allow anything like Action Replay?  Well, Metal Sonic is hereby disqualified from fighting anybody.  Why?  Because it took me HALF A FUCKING HOUR to defeat this piece of cheating shit using Tails.  I swear, I sometimes get in a rare KO only to be thrashed by his cheating ways.  He is disqualified because he has an Action Replay in his disk drive.
* Groudon shot over and over
Seriously, I was about ready to throw my Gamecube against the wall, throw it into the street so it'd get run over by a truck, and smash it over and over with a sledgehammer.  That's how FURIOUS I was.

And Psy... I don't think the times for Robotnik's Hanger you're submitting are the correct ones.  I think you're submitting the time remaining, based on your Tails comment "I really need improvement on this stage." with 4.80 (and the record).  Subtract your submitted times from 15 seconds.

Bilan:
He isnt, he has a win strat heh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version