Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

New Games Are Up, But OLD Rules Remain Ambiguous

<< < (2/5) > >>

KnucklesSonic8:
I thought of that stage as well particularly that part. I say three times should be the cap.

The following rules for Rivals should also be there but Rolken didn't put 'em up...

edit:
My original rules were:

*Stats for Sonic, Knuckles, Shadow and Silver can be done in Story, Challenge or Cup Circuit Mode.
*Stats for Metal Sonic can only be done in Challenge or Cup Circuit Mode. 
*The usage of costumes is permitted for all applicable modes. 
*Any rival can be chosen for both Challenge and/or Cup Circuit Mode.

The first one and second one is kinda like the Sonic R rule. I think we should still put 'em in.
The third one should also go in but I'm thinking there should be re-wording here.
As for the last one, it's not necessary anymore.

edit:
Heroes: The new TBG rules need to be made clear.

edit:
Scratch that, it's there. Rolken should've updated the date when he did that since this was a fairly recent decision...

PsyBorg:

--- Quote from: RPG on January 28, 2007, 07:20:20 am ---On that note Id like to point out that White Acropolis Sonic has an infinite amount of points~

--- End quote ---

How is this so?

Bilan:
respawning searchlights

Spinballwizard:

--- Quote from: Thorn on January 27, 2007, 05:55:23 pm ---Knuckles Chaotix:

* If Stage Select is enabled, pausing during a screen fadeout needs to be banned, as the Stage Select also activates a Debug that will let the screen fade while the timer remains paused.
--- End quote ---
There's already a rules that prohibits moving while paused, wouldn't that fall under the same category?

--- Quote ---S1:

* Simply add something after the title on the rules page that separates it from S1GBA.  I figure this was gonna be done anyway, but eh.
--- End quote ---
S1GBA's got its separate "submission page," remember?

And KS8 your rules are mostly intuitive and not "rules." And are covered by the "Anyone" division. The rules are supposed to say what you can't do, not what you can.

Also I propose time caps for all infinite score levels like we already have. (15 minutes on SA2(B), 9:58 on S3K/Advance 2, etc.)

Thorn:

--- Quote from: Spinballwizard on January 29, 2007, 12:51:24 am ---
--- Quote from: Thorn on January 27, 2007, 05:55:23 pm ---Knuckles Chaotix:

* If Stage Select is enabled, pausing during a screen fadeout needs to be banned, as the Stage Select also activates a Debug that will let the screen fade while the timer remains paused.
--- End quote ---
There's already a rules that prohibits moving while paused, wouldn't that fall under the same category?
--- End quote ---
You don't have to move, though, you just pause and wait, and you save a second and a half per fadeout.  It only happens after applying the cheat, though, so I just thought I'd mention it.  Not like Chaotix is the most urgent game on the rules page.

And for S1GBA, there's always one idiot, so better safe than sorry, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version