Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Sonic Heroes - Team Blast Glitch [Resolved] (updates in first post)

<< < (9/13) > >>

yse:
There's a marked difference between a glitch at a specific point in one level (and LB2K isn't even a glitch) versus a glitch which can be applied quite literally anywhere in the game.

KnucklesSonic8:
Anyone else but me sick of smizzla's stats? They're obviously TBG'd and they [he/she] don't seem to be doing anything about any of them. Can we do something about that?

yse:
You've had enough time. Now that I have the power, I'm deleting all TBG'd stats.

EDIT: I think I've got them all. Somebody point me or someone else towards any I may have missed. If I've knocked one of your times out, replace it with one that's legit. You know the rules.

EDIT2: I'm also keen to see a ruling on the use of TBG for Chaotix rings. Opinions to be put forth here.

sonicam:
Agh, you bastard mike, why'd you have to do this, you're making it really hard for me to keep my promise and stay away from Heroes. D:

Just keep TBG banned for divisions that are affected by times. This applies for Times, Bosses, Extra and Scores; unaffected by Rings. You will never know when someone TBG'd Rings or not; you can implement the ruling and you'll never be able to tell if a person TBG'd or not, honestly, it doesn't even matter if they did. Forcing vids is even more stupid since no one would want to sit down and watch 30 minutes Chaotix ring runs, nor actually tape them. Honestly Mike, banning TBG from Chaotix rings is just ludicrious. If you need a proper rule, just use this or something similar:

TBG, also known as the Team Blast Glitch, is banned from all competition in Sonic Heroes that is affected by Times (including the Time stat as well as the Time Bonus). The affected divisions are Times, Extra, Bosses and Scores. Any record acheived from using TBG will be void except for Rings.

Poor wording, but you can get the jist.

Groudon:
It's simple.  Putting the ban on TBG for Chaotix rings is lame, since it just takes longer to finish the level with all the thundershooting that needs to be done.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version