Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

Sonic Heroes - Team Blast Glitch [Resolved] (updates in first post)

<< < (4/13) > >>

magnum12:
-Indeed, if you want to see a really good examples of the MVC2 analogy I gave, I suggest playing as Strider (he builds the gauge really fast) with Dr. Doom set to anti air (the one where he throws debris at you) assist type. It will seem like I'm going off topic, but its relevant to what SJ mentioned about comboes and the TB gauge. Go to training mode, set the options so the opponent always blocks, set the gauge options so it doesn't infinately regenerate. Use the super move where he gets those orbiting drones that fire when you button mash. Engage the Dr. Doom assist, teleport to the opponent's posistion, button mash (quick punch, quick kick, fierce punch for a quick combo), assist, dash, button mash, rinse, lather, repeat. Not only does this show how to build a gauge super quick, its also the infamous Strider lock strategy thats well known in MVC2.
-Now then. Play Sonic Heroes, select Team Dark, and get Omega to max level. Find somewhere with at least 3 guys with rock shields. Use the third hit of Omega's combo (the one with all the missiles). Each explosion should hit several guys at once. These blocked hits (and the destroyed enemies along with it) shoul build the TB gauge like crazy. It works on the same principle that the Strider example I mentioned above does.

yse:
That's perfectly legitimate, you're not suggesting banning that too are you?

Bilan:
Im guessing he ws just suggesting that people can still get around a ban of TBG or something

magnum12:
The point of my last post was to do something I've always wanted to do, take a page out of SM's book and do an informative lecture on gameplay mechanics. The debate over the TBG and the bringing up of the MVC2 comment brought a perfect time for a lecture. I used both examples (I use the power formation "chipping damage technique" all the time since its cool) to demonstrate a similar game play mechanic in use.

Shadow Jacky:
I use this technique in my Mystic Mansion run with dark and you'll see it when SM gets my vids up.  Just using Omega lvl 3 against 4 robots built it up from nothing to full with one attack.

Also magnum, how long have you been playing MVC2?  I haven't played it in a while myself mainly because of just being me (on the PS2 version) or no arcade machines around where I live anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version