Sonic Central > Rules Revisions

E-102 Hot Shelter and dumbness [Resolved...again]

<< < (6/14) > >>

Groudon:
Effy, even I don't have any idea as to exactly what I did.  I abused several checkpoints, but perhaps locking-on to as many of the enemies on the train ride in one area could give you an edge.  Unfortunately, I didn't record what I did, so I can't explain the method as accurate as I would if I vidded it (and if I did, I'd have surely shown you it).  If I get higher, I'll upload footage.

F-Man:
...I was talking about that post:

--- Quote from: Groudon on November 14, 2006, 06:29:48 pm ---Yes, but like I said, it wouldn't make too much of a difference besides the fact that the top times on GC could be a little over 98:xx.xx, whereas the DC times can reach 99:30 and up, since there's no timestop glitch for them anyway and the time accumulates past 99:59.

--- End quote ---
You're saying you actually got 98:xx.xx without switch abuse?

Groudon:
When I said that, I was responding to Paragod to saying he thinks the switch abuse would be allowed, but not the timestop.

F-Man:

--- Quote from: ParaGod on November 14, 2006, 06:11:36 pm ---I guess everyone misunderstood what I said, I never said the switch abuse should be allowed

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ParaGod on November 14, 2006, 06:11:36 pm ---I guess everyone misunderstood what I said, I never said the switch abuse should be allowed

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Groudon:

--- Quote from: ParaGod on November 14, 2006, 06:11:36 pm ---just a suggestion of removing the timestop glitch as well

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ParaGod on November 14, 2006, 06:11:36 pm ---just a suggestion of removing the timestop glitch as well

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

* Groudon run

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version